Friday, March 25, 2011

Half Radiator (civic style)



Just a question concerning radiators. I recently got into a minor front end accident and it seems like my fan, and radiator are cracked (fan) and dented in (radiator). I was just wondering, how would I go about the route of the half radiator that are found in some civics?



As of right now, the car doesn't overheat and the temperature gauge stays at the appropriate level so it isn't really a concern, however; I would like to fix it up before I sell my car when I do decide to sell my car.



So yea, basically, what steps would I have to do in order to do a half radiator conversion for my 1996 1.6 4AFE Base model Corolla? thanks for the help guys!

Reply 1 : Half Radiator (civic style)



why not just replace the radiator with another regular radiator?

No comments:

Post a Comment