Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Opinions wanted!!



So hopefully a few of you remember me awhile ago maybe not. Totalled my corolla through a drunken lady back in July 2010. Well im back again with a question for you guys since I've been looking for a car for the past 8 months. So I got it narrowed backdown to a 2009 camry se inline 4 or back to a 2010 or 2011 corolla s? Found the Camry selling for $15000 if that kinda helps. Thanks guys and gals.

Reply 1 : Opinions wanted!!



IMO Corolla is bigger in the 10th gen than the last Corolla I had (00) and not sure I'd want a bigger Camry, but that's just me. LOVE my Corolla

Reply 2 : Opinions wanted!!




Quote:








Originally Posted by FlawedLegacy
View Post

IMO Corolla is bigger in the 10th gen than the last Corolla I had (00) and not sure I'd want a bigger Camry, but that's just me. LOVE my Corolla



Yeah I drove it and it felt a lot bigger. I don't know if I like it like that. So undecisive!

Reply 3 : Opinions wanted!!



We need a little more info.... are you looking for a little bit more room? So you want the more power? Is the Camry new, or used? Is money the final decider?

Reply 4 : Opinions wanted!!




Quote:








Originally Posted by LeanBurn
View Post

We need a little more info.... are you looking for a little bit more room? So you want the more power? Is the Camry new, or used? Is money the final decider?



Room I really don't care. I do want more power though. The camry is used 26k miles on it. Money hmm not really a decider, but don't want to spend more than like 25k

Reply 5 : Opinions wanted!!




Quote:








Originally Posted by fluuzer
View Post

Room I really don't care. I do want more power though. The camry is used 26k miles on it. Money hmm not really a decider, but don't want to spend more than like 25k



I vote 2010 XRS if you can find one

Reply 6 : Opinions wanted!!




Quote:








Originally Posted by fluuzer
View Post

Room I really don't care. I do want more power though. The camry is used 26k miles on it. Money hmm not really a decider, but don't want to spend more than like 25k





if it were up to me, and I had the money, there is a guy on the forums selling his 2009 Toyota Corolla XRS with 2900 miles for 18K. I would snag that up quick... if I had the $$$.

Reply 7 : Opinions wanted!!



The new Camry SE has a 2.5L in it and it goes pretty quick, I felt it was quicker than an Xrs, and its quite a bit nicer and better standard features inside and out than the 2011 Corolla....for under $25K according to the website...





If I wasn't 100% concerned about fuel economy and we didn't get raped so badly on car prices here in Canada, I would've bought one.

Reply 8 : Opinions wanted!!



if the camry se is the facelift camry like in this picture, id definitely go for that. i think the facelift came in 2010 though.







if its not the facelift one, id probably take the camry anyways just cause i think the se looks really good

Reply 9 : Opinions wanted!!



camry is sick

i would get one if i wasnt a student living on a budget

Reply 10 : Opinions wanted!!



Hmm Persian it does kind of looks like that facelift. I wish I could get an XRS would be sick. I think i might fall into the camry...I don't know if you could do much like modding wise to it though?? Correct me if im wrong.

Reply 11 : Opinions wanted!!




Quote:








Originally Posted by ChancreScolex
View Post

I vote 2010 XRS if you can find one



X2. This is what I wish I would've done. Isn't there a member on here selling his XRS? Maybe it already sold . . . .

Reply 12 : Opinions wanted!!



XRS > Camry SE if the size is not a matter for you. But make sure you get a manual not auto.

Reply 13 : Opinions wanted!!



Lets find that XRS?! Lol size eh kinda sorta matters. Although the size of the camry is bigger.

Reply 14 : Opinions wanted!!



Camry or bust

No comments:

Post a Comment