Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Audi/Volkswagen forums encounter with the silver LFA and its owner




Quote:







Originally Posted by d_98se

Was out and about running errands around the wealthy Holcomb Bridge rd area-blackberry out as you never know what you'll catch running around this area-when i spotted a low silver car with Xenon lights fast approaching.I pulled up the blackberry to frame a shot and before i could squeeze, the Silver car which i recognized as the LFA had made the trip from my rear-view mirror past me and all i was left with was a shot of the rear with the spoiler extended up high and THAT exhaust note yes THAT exhaust note!







I knew i couldn't keep up nor attempt to catch up and cursed myself for not getting him from the front while he was in my rear-view mirror.







Up the road, the lights had now turned red and traffic was slowly coming to a halt. Mr Silver LFA who by now had spotted me in his mirrors began to slow down and by the time the rear-spoiler finished retracting i was door to door with him.



I hooted and gave dude a thumbs up and he responded with a smile and appeared not to mind my invasion of his privacy while my blackberry took snap after snap.







Was wondering if I'd ever get the front but the driver was kind enough to NOT move while i took a parting shot from my lane.......you can see the cars backed up behind him.







As traffic picked up speed, Mr Silver LFA closed the gap QUICKLY,came up behind me switched back to his original lane and blasted off down Holcomb Bridge rd towards GA 400 with the exhaust wailing.



To the driver of the Mr Silver LFA don't know if you'll get to see this but thank you for the encounter.



Safe Driving.




Reply 1 : Audi/Volkswagen forums encounter with the silver LFA and its owner




Reply 2 : Audi/Volkswagen forums encounter with the silver LFA and its owner



F the pictures wheres the video?

No comments:

Post a Comment